FALLOUT - DOWNLOADS
Star Trek Adventures Living Campaign
VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADE
JOHN CARTER MINIATURES
JOHN CARTER KICKSTARTER
KUNG FU PANDA
Conan RPG Product Line
ACHTUNG! CTHULHU SKIRMISH
ACHTUNG! CTHULHU MOVIE
SHADOWS OVER NORMANDIE
SIEGE OF THE CITADEL
SIEGE OF THE CITADEL KICKSTARTER
MUTANT CHRONICLES MINIATURES
INSIDE MUTANT CHRONICLES
MUTANT CHRONICLES CONTENT
MUTANT CHRONICLES ART
Mutant Chronicles Living Campaign Survey
MUTANT: Year Zero Videos
LUGU CARD GAME
COGS, CAKES & SWORDSTICKS
MODIPHIUS PRESS RELEASES
WARGAMES DEMO TEAM
Living Campaign Survey- September
Press submit to give your responses to go directly to the next wave of Living Campaign adventures.
Indicates required field
Please answer the following questions about your adventure ONLY. Your answers will shape the Living Campaign and allow you to receive further Living Campaign Adventures.
1) What experiences did the crew have at Narendra Station?
Interacted with Klingons
Interacted with Federation personnel
Did not spend time on station
2) How many pirate ships did you use against the PCs?
One to Three
Four to Six
Seven or more
3) Was the fight a challenge for your crew?
4) Were any of the freighters lost during the battle?
5) Did the crew discover the anomaly within the electromagnetic storm?
6) Did the crew take any prisoners?
7) Were any crew members lost in the adventure?
8) Coolest thing the group did to incorporate into the admiral’s report:
9) Any other feedback you’d like to share with the Living Campaign developers regarding this adventure?
1) How many encounters did the PCs face while exploring the station?
One or two
Three to Five
Six or more
2) Did the crew engage the cultists?
3) Did the crew examine the station and/or the Ithik and discover their secret construction?
4) Did the crew disable or destroy the station?
5) Did the crew evacuate the Ithik?
6) Were any crewmembers lost in the adventure?
7) Coolest thing the group did to incorporate into the admiral’s report:
8) Any other feedback you’d like to share with the Living Campaign developers regarding this adventure?
That completes the survey.
Press submit to give your responses to go directly to the Character Creation alpha rules,
and be placed on the mailing list for the next wave of Living Campaign adventures.
™ & ©2016 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Contact Us +44 207 736 7020 (Mon-Fri 10am-6pm) |
| Copyright Modiphius Entertainment Ltd
Registered in England & Wales. Registration No. 08358227. 39 Harwood Road, London. SW6 4QP