Symbaroum Advanced Player's Guide is available exclusively in print and Adventure Pack 2 is available as both print and PDF on Modiphius.net.
The Symbaroum Advanced Player's Guide is a major release from Järnringen which brings new depth and variety to the game, expanding on every aspect and is useful for players and Game Masters. The book is brimming with new races, occupations, abilities, powers and rituals, also with lots of new equipment. With dozens of optional rules and a major expansion of the game world, it's essential for everyone who cannot wait to delve deeper into the shadowy halls of Davokar!
- Five new playable races, in the form of Elf, Abducted Human, Dwarf, Troll and Undead.
- 20 new occupations, with new Professions that the characters can strive to reach – like Inquisitor, Monster Hunter, Wrath Guard and Pyromancer.
- A system of Boons and Burdens, effective in problem solving situations and perfect for adding color to your character.
- 50 new Abilities and Rituals – some exclusive for members of the Professions, others only available to certain archetypes.
- Rules on the crafting of artefacts and items, along with creatable Lower Artefats and Mystical Qualities to instil into the masterworks.
- Alchemical weapons in the form of explosive grenades and fire tubes, the latter either stationary or carried by Sappers
The second adventure takes the player characters to the town of Kastor, where a more contemporary fight has just been settled, giving the winners a chance to put their fiendish plan in motion. In both cases, the characters will be up against mighty opposition and their actions will undoubtedly have consequences for the future of both Ambria and Davokar.
- The town of Kastor and the dig-site Salindra’s Hope as detailed adventure landscapes.
- Full color maps of the two landscapes.
- Powerful mystical artefacts.
- New rules in the form of rituals, monstrous traits, elixirs and an introduction to the extremely powerful form of collective rituals called Ceremonies.
- More than a dozen colourful NPCs and creatures