Grab your blaster, thoughtcast your orders to the starship sentience, and fire up the planing engines - come and defend the light of humanity's greatest civilisation as it spreads to the stars!
The ENnie Award-winning transhuman science-fiction RPG setting returns, in a new edition updated and massively expanded for the Fate Core rules. Mindjammer is an action-packed tabletop roleplaying game about heroic adventurers in the galaxy of the far future, filled with virtual realities, sentient starships, realistic aliens, and mysterious worlds.
Using the popular and award-winning Fate Core rules, Mindjammer lets you play hardened mercs, cunning traders, steely-nerved pilots, intrigue-filled spies and culture agents, aliens, divergent hominids, artificial life forms, and even sentient starships.
500 pages containing all the rules needed to play, including:
- Full rules for starships, organisations, and culture operations.
- Detailed character cultures, genotypes, and occupations - play a sentient starship!
- New and innovative rules for describing planets, star systems, and alien life
- Deep background material on the New Commonality of Humankind
- Rules for the Mindscape and virtual worlds
- Starmaps and planet descriptions, histories and background
- Hyper-advanced equipment, weaponry, enhancements, starships, and more.
Mindjammer - The Roleplaying Game can be used to play in the New Commonality of Humankind, or as a complete and detailed transhuman space opera rules set for any science-fiction setting.
You can also get Sarah Newton's fantastic Mindjammer novel for just $3.99 at Modiphius and DriveThruRPG