First up is our Conan Adventures in Age Undreamed of core book, now available for the first time in print to non-Kickstarter customers. Inside this lavish 400 page+ hardback you'll find:
- Complete 2d20 game system, including combat, skills, talents, sorcery, and equipment suitable for adventuring in the age before history.
- An extensive gazetteer covering the whole of Conan's world: featuring fair Aquilonia, gloomy Cimmeria, magic-haunted Stygia, all the way to the far-off steaming jungles of Khitai.
- Extensive guidelines for running scenarios and campaigns in the Hyborian Age, allowing gamemasters to create suitably Howardian adventures.
- Fearsome foes, ranging from bandits to sorcerers, apes to giant serpents, Children of Set to frost giants, forest devils, and characters of renown such as Conan or his most deadly foe, Thoth-Amon.
- Art a team of iconic Conan artists, including Tim Truman, Simon Bisley, Esteban Sanjulian, Maroto, Mark Schultz, Tomás Giorello, and more.
- Developed in close consultation with award-winning Conan scholars, this is the most authentic depiction of Conan and his world ever published for games.
Create your own legend in the time before history with the Conan Player's Guide now in printfor non-Kickstater backers, an invaluable resource brave adventurers in the savage worlds of the Hyborian Age. Within these covers you'll find all the information you need to create a wide range of characters, whether heroic barbarians, bold rogues, seasoned mercenaries, wise priests, stealthy archers, hardy nomads, or more!
Know oh prince, though, that the Conan Player's Guide is aimed at firmly at players of the game and contains content drawn entirely from the Conan Roleplaying game core book. If you own the core book, you don't need to purchase it. GMs may wish to let their players and RPG groups know it is available though!
Also now available in print is the first set of Conan adventures Jeweled Thrones of the Earthwhich presents seven complete and ready-to-play adventures forRobert E. Howard's Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of. Within these pages gamemasters will find the means to take heroes across the whole of Conan's world.Explore a lost city in the steaming jungles of the south and dare to face the Feathered Ape, as well as other menaces inDevils Among Green Stars.
Sail across the eons to an island enthralled by a demon-goddess, and attempt to escape the hand of fate inThe Pact of Xiabalba.
Seek unimaginable wealth withinTheCaves of the Dero, whose denizens harbor a terrifying secret.
Defend the frontier against an attack by Picts, spurred to war by an ancient evil known only asThe Ghost of Thunder River.
Discover the secrets of a sinister thief-cult hidden within the heart of a city, watched over byThe Thousand Eyes of Aumag-Bel.
Scattered Jewels... a dozen exciting adventure seeds to help spur further exploits.
Written using Modiphius' 2d20 system, these ready-to-use adventures for include new monsters and foes suitable for anyConangame: ranging from horrific crawlers, giant-king skeleton warriors, the Worm Within, cave horrors, the monstrous Watcher, the mightya'ghama, and the degenerate saurian descendants of the ancient serpent-folk.
Also available is this fine Conan Player's Dice set, plus individual dice for your game. The Conan Player's Dice set is an essential dice set for the Conan Adventures in an Age Undreamed of Roleplaying game.
Roll the bones for your life by Crom! with this attractive set of dice which consists of: 2x Conan D20 Phoenix Dice, 1x Conan Hit location dice and 4x Combat Dice.
We also have single d20 Conan: Hit Location Dice and single d20 Phoenix Dice, featuring the phoenix on the sword motif, for sale.
We hope you enjoy this first wave of Conan print releases and look out for more great Conan products appearing soon,
including print editions of supplements like Jeweled Thrones of the Earth and Conan The Thief, plus you can also give the game a try for yourself in our FREE RPG Day Quickstart, The Pit of Kotallu.