The Conan Player's Guide is available in PDF on Modiphius.net and DriveThruRPG.com
The Conan Player's Guide is aimed at firmly at players of the game and contains content drawn entirely from the Conan roleplaying game core book. If you own the core book, you don't need to purchase this book. However GMs may wish to let their players and RPG groups know it is available!
Within these covers you’ll find all the information you need to create a wide range of characters, whether heroic barbarians, bold rogues, seasoned mercenaries, wise priests, stealthy archers, hardy nomads, or more!
Create your own legend in the time before history!
- Everything you need to create characters from across the whole of Conan’s world, including skills, talents, and more. Discover if you’re the descendant with an ancient bloodline that survived the Cataclysm!
- Choose or roll to create the character you want, picking options such as homeland, attributes, archetype, caste, family history, nature, education, and more.
- Select your starting gear from a wide range of equipment, whether broadsword a Bossonian bow, horned helmet and scale-mail hauberk... or a sorcerous circle of power.
- All the 2d20 core rules you need to play, including task resolution, features like Momentum and Fortune, struggles, combat, and more.
- Art by a team of iconic Conan artists.
- Developed in close consultation with award-winning Conan scholars, this is the most authentic depiction of Conan and his world ever published for games.
Check out our Conan Collection to see the full range of forthcoming Conan products. Over 20 beautiful hardcover books await along with lots of accessories and merchandise including maps, dice sets, posters, dice trays and the limited edition Conqueror's Bag.