The Hood now available on the Modiphius Store, follows hot on the heels of Tracy Island and Above & Beyond and brings a wealth of new options, modes, cards, tokens and models to the game, as well as allowing one player to take on the role of International Rescue’s most implacable enemy.
"Our agents are close to uncovering the identity of our mysterious nemesis and master of disguise, The Hood. Field reports warn of hijackings, kidnappings and a new worldwide conspiracy originating directly from The Hood’s Lair."
This third expansion for Matt Leacock's Thunderbirds the co-operative board game brings a wealth of new options to the table, upping the player count to five and allowing one player to take on the role of the nefarious Hood, tasked with defeating the heroes of International Rescue. Also includes a host of new cards and events to add further depth and challenge.
- Expands Thunderbirds the Co-operative Board Game to make it a 2-5 player game
One player takes on the role of the nefarious, Hood, adding even more depth.
- With an evil mastermind now at the table, this will prove International Rescue's biggest challenge!
- As the Hood cause disasters, manipulate events and event hijack IR players!
- You win by making International Rescue lose!
- The Hood's Lair
- The Hood's airplane and submarine
- The Hood character peg
- 8 x Hood agents.
- Creighton-Ward manor
Also contains: a wealth of brand new cards and events to expand the challenge.
- 1 Hood Character card
- 6 x FAB cards
- 6 event cards
- 3 Scheme cards
- 32 Scheme tokens
The Hood requires the Thunderbirds base game and is compatible with both other expansions, Tracy Island and Above & Beyond