Achtung! Cthulhu is the ENNIE award-winning roleplaying game - Cthulhu as you've never experienced it before in a terrifying World War Two setting now fully updated for Call of Cthulhu seventh edition
Keeper's Guide 7th Edition
This is the Keeper's Guide with everything GMs and Keepers need for late 30s and 40s wartime adventure!
Discover the secret history of World War Two: stories of amazing heroism, in which stalwart men and women struggle to overthrow a nightmare alliance of steel and the occult; of frightening inhuman conspiracies from the depths of time; of the unbelievable war machines which are the product of Nazi engineering genius and how close we all are to a slithering end!
The Secret War has begun!
The Keeper's Guide to the Secret War is a full-blown tome of dark knowledge, including:
- Allied and Nazi forces & intelligence agencies
- New rules and strategies for World War Two combat & survival
- Key characters & vile creatures
- New tomes, secret weapons, artefacts & equipment
- Occult organisations and Mythos-based missions
- Includes both colour & printer friendly PDFs which you will receive immediately upon purchase.
The Keeper's Guide to the Secret War is the essential Achtung! Cthulhu wartime reference for any Keeper or fan of the Cthulhu Mythos.
Investigator's Guide 7th Edition
Inside you'll find a whole kit-bag stuffed with:
- New occupations, skills, equipment, and backgrounds from across Europe, the British Commonwealth, and the United States
- How you can keep the home fires burning, become part of the Allied war effort, or risk everything by joining the partisans to bring down the Reich from within!
- What life was like serving with the various military forces and on the Home Front
- An array of historical and fictional material to help you create exciting player characters and NPCs, A background generator, designed to help you find out what dark secrets your past contains
- The Investigator's Guide to the Secret War is the definitive guide to the late 1930s and 40s for use by players and Keepers alike.
Under the Gun (7th Edition)
+++ PREPARE TO TRAVEL IMMEDIATELY STOP EXPECT ONE WEEK ABSENCE STOP INSTRUCTIONS AND TRAVEL WARRANT COMING BY MESSENGER STOP URGENT AND SECRET +++
Dover, June 1940. German forces are barely 20 miles away across the English Channel. Artillery is rushed to the Dover area; shelters and bunkers are dug into the famous White Cliffs and beneath the town, a strange discovery is made.
Buried within the cliffs of 100-million-year old chalk lie the remains of a building. The landing-ground for Romans, Saxons, Normans, and countless other invaders throughout history, the Kent coast is no stranger to antiquities An archaeologist is dispatched from Cambridge University to evaluate the find.
But this is a building like no other and it contains a deeper mystery, whose truth is better concealed from an already nervous British public. Section M dispatches four bold operatives to investigate, but can they uncover the truth underlying this ancient site and will they survive the dramatic conclusion to a shadowy drama which is played out Under the Gun?
- A three episode, 13 page adventure for 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu by Graeme Davis
- Explore an ancient mystery buried within the iconic white cliffs of Dover
- A mix of classic investigation, exploration and combat to suit all play styles!
- Includes four pre-generated characters to get you started right away
- Requires the Achtung! Cthulhu Keeper's Guide to the Secret War 7th Edition and Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition rules