Read below to find out about jobs at Modiphius
We are committed to diversity in both our core office team as well as our wide ranging creative teams and you will find us very open and approachable.
Freelance Layout Artist - Remote
Modiphius is looking for freelance layout artists with experience with boardgame components (cards, countersheets, ruleooks, boxes etc).
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Effective time management working across multiple titles.
- Must be able to work to a brief within tight time limitations.
We will also consider strong candidates with Tabletop RPG layout experience.
The role is remote and will report in to our Head of Design.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio links and CV.
Unfortunately we can only respond to successful applicants at this time but thank you for your interest, best of luck!
Logistics Assistant or Manager - OFFICE BASED
This position will work within the Operations Team, Sales, Customer Service and Finance ensures the smooth running of the company.
- Requires experience of working in imports and exports, air and sea freight.
- Analysing shipping costs; stock management/forecasting; shipping costs breakdown, and preparing multi-wave pre-orders, as well as day to day orders.
- Leasing with our warehouse on a daily basis.
- Proven experience dealing with SKUs, spare parts and packaging development is essential.
- This role does not require any working knowledge of tabletop games.
- Must be London based or able to commute. Further details on application.
Writers, Editors, Layout, Proof Readers, Illustrators, Game Designers
We are always on the lookout for creatives to join our extended teams for our major game projects. These roles are typically remote and do not require you to be in London. When writing please include details of particular projects you'd like to work on and why plus a CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
WRITERS PLEASE NOTE! You must have previous experience of contributing to a published roleplaying game and working to a deadline.
3D Sculptor (Freelance)
Working in zBrush you'll have experience of creating 3d miniature figures for production in metal, resin or plastic. Modiphius is looking for freelance sculptors to work across John Carter, Star Trek, Achtung! Cthulhu, Fallout: Wasteland Warfare and boardgame miniatures design. You do not need to be based in London. 3D SCULPTORS PLEASE NOTE! You must have previous experience of contributing to a manufactured product line.