Read below to find out about jobs at Modiphius
Logistics Assistant or Manager - OFFICE BASED
This position will work within the Operations Team, Sales, Customer Service and Finance ensures the smooth running of the company.
- Requires experience of working in imports and exports, air and sea freight.
- Analysing shipping costs; stock management/forecasting; shipping costs breakdown, and preparing multi-wave pre-orders, as well as day to day orders.
- Leasing with our warehouse on a daily basis.
- Proven experience dealing with SKUs, spare parts and packaging development is essential.
- This role does not require any working knowledge of tabletop games.
- Must be London based or able to commute. Further details on application.
Writers, Editors, Layout, Proof Readers, Illustrators, Game Designers
We are always on the lookout for creatives to join our extended teams for our major game projects. These roles are typically remote and do not require you to be in London. When writing please include details of particular projects you'd like to work on and why plus a CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
WRITERS PLEASE NOTE! You must have previous experience of contributing to a published roleplaying game and working to a deadline.
We are committed to diversity in both our core office team as well as our wide ranging creative teams and you will find us very open and approachable.