Modiphius Entertainment has announced the SILVERSHIELDS Team and two fantastic community managers; Dan Whorl (USA) and Dave McAlister (UK) to lead the teams in 2014.
Inspired by Alexander the Great’s veteran warriors, the Argyraspides 'Silver Shields', who gave courage to the younger soldiers in his army, helped hold the line at the direst of times, and told the greatest tales of bravery around the campfire, the new demo team program is designed to reward all levels of involvement in supporting Modiphius’s games.
So what does it involve? Some or all of the following - it's totally up to you! You could be....
- Sticking a poster up in your gaming club
- Taking leaflets for a new release to local stores
- Running one of our games at your club or in a local store
- Running convention games (particularly listed in the programme)
- Spreading the word (Sharing & Liking) about what we do on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc.
- Keeping the conversations going about Modiphius games in the big gaming forums
- Playtesting our games and providing detailed feedback
- Helping us with fun activities at conventions we attend
- Helping promote our Kickstarter projects
There’s so much people can do to help out and we plan to reward that with an exciting membership of something bigger. Something with a positive result that also fairly rewards every member of the team based on their efforts.
The SILVERSHIELDS program is signing up people from all over the world to support Modiphius’s flagship games; Achtung! Cthulhu, Mutant Chronicles 3rd Edition, Paolo Parente’s DUST Adventures, INFINITY, Conan, John Carter of Mars and much more! In fact you'll be the first to hear about what else is coming in 2014..!
Based on their level of support, active members can expect to receive a very fair credit towards Modiphius products purchased in our online store (re-launching in December with our physical products), an awesome Modiphius Team T-shirt, a SILVERSHIELDS badge, and other cool stuff.
You can sign up on this page to join the SILVERSHIELDS, but if you have some questions just drop us a line using the Contact Page and we'll be happy to help